Thursday, September 25, 2014

We are family!

(insert tune here)
We are family! All my brothers sisters and me....

AMEN TO THIS!  I love quotes and I love my family and I love this family too. This fits us both to a tee, and I'm blessed to know this family and photograph all of their cuteness.

"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what."  - Unknown

As buddies from nursing school, we share the same drive to teach our kids this very thing. Muah, love you Danielle.

"True maturity, is learning to think more about others than yourself; it is looking at the world through unselfish eyes, trying to see how you can build up others and make a positive difference for them, putting yourself in their place and showing understanding and compassion."














No comments: