I was blessed with a day out today, with the love of my life, and we took a ride through the country. I encourage you all to slow down & enjoy a day in the country. And, look back on the last 30 days and write down what made you smile.
On my smile list...
1. Random hugs and random --I love you's'-- from our 6-year old
2. Laughing with our 13-year old
3. Country drives with the love of my life
4. Incredible co-workers
5. Good food, good friends, good health, and a good night’s sleep!
6. The cutest dog in the world that sleeps above my head and wakes me up with cuddles
7. Opportunities to start all over again
8. Knowing the difference between being alive and living
9. The way life’s traumas end up making the good times even sweeter
and topping it off with .....
10. Knowing grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.
Hug the ones you love, try new things, forgive often and be kind. Oh, and smile at a stranger.
|our country drive|
|blessed with a man that turns around so I can capture a moment|