Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall 2009

It's Fall...I love this time of year. It's so cozy and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I'm gonna make a big 'ol pot of chili here soon...to ring in the season. Here's some quotes to celebrate the season.

This one isn't about Fall, but I super in the duper like it!
“What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
- unknown


Believe in yourself, your neighbors, your work, your ultimate attainment of more complete happiness. It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in Autumn.
- B. C. Forbes

Change is a measure of time and, in the autumn, time seems speeded up. What was is not and never again will be; what is is change.
- Edwin Way Teale

Action must be taken at the first signs of disruption or decay, otherwise disaster will follow as ice-bound water follows brief autumn frosts.
- I Ching












No comments: