Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lindsay and Nick Married!


Lindsay and Nick are absolutely precious!  Somehow, Lindsay's good friend Renee found me to photograph her wedding earlier this year... so she asked me to do hers too. And I'm so glad she did. I just love this couple. They are perfect for each other and a pleasure to be around. The day started out raining and cleared up just in time for pictures and their wedding. Whoohooo!

p.s.
I ate dinner at Oklahoma Joes bbq tonight. You GOTTA go there soon if you've never been. Holy cow...hee hee...literally. Their pork/beef sandwich is out of control delicious. 














1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Nick and Linds. I missed the wedding unfortunately, but you captured it BEAUTIFULLY. :)
Wonderful photography. Great job. Beautiful couple. :)
-kIMi